Want to play the best golf of your life with cutting-edge, peak performance ideas? Me too. Let’s connect.
Listen and Subscribe on | iTunes
Listen in as PowerBilt Golf CEO, Ross Kvinge, talks about PowerBilt, how it’s super popular Nitrogen-powered AirForce One Driver will change your game forever and more “insider-info” on what’s happening in the golf equipment landscape. You don’t want to miss this one!
Ross Kvinge is a 35 year veteran in the golf business and is currently the President & CEO of PowerBilt Golf. Prior to starting his own business he worked for Spalding Sports as brand manager for the Spalding Golf Club division and also Director of Marketing for the Top-Flight club division.
He was soon recruited by Jack Nicklaus to run the sales for Nicklaus Golf Equipment as their VP of Sales. Ross started in the golf business in Seattle, Washington and then transfered to Palm Springs where he spent 15 years with Palm Springs Golf equipment.
Born and raised in Seattle Washington, he now calls the desert his home. Happily married for 23 years, Ross has a daughter in college and twin boys who are now 14. Golf has always been a passion but he still looks forward summers in the Northwest and his past time of outdoor and water sport activities.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Who the heck is PowerBilt and what are they up to?
- Why PowerBilt seemed to fall off the map a number of years ago
- What and how Nitrogen can explode the ball off an PowerBilt AirForce One Driver (and it IS USGA compliant)
- What the AirForce One can give you that other drivers cannot
- How the AirForce One disperses even off-center hits
- How PowerBilt works on getting the exact sound for their equipment
- What Ross thinks is one of the quickest ways you can improve your game
- Why PowerBilt offers a free 30/60 day trial
- And much, much more . . .
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED
CONNECT WITH POWERBILT
101 Ways to Increase Your Golf Power: Massively Increase Your Golf Swing Distance and Hit It Straighter and Farther Than Ever Before
101 Ways to Increase Your Golf Power is a jam-packed resource of methods to dramatically produce a more powerful golf swing that results in; increased distance, solid ball-striking, more fairways and lower scores.
Includes: select golf drills, golf training aids, golf exercises, golf exercise equipment, golf swing keys, golf equipment, golf visualizations, golf nutrition, even “out there” techniques for increasing your golf power and distance. Get it here.