Playing golf in the rain is . . . well. . . not so much fun. You get as soaked as a pair of boxers in the washer and angry as a neighbors pole cat! But, it does help if you come prepared. Here’s to keeping you toasty and dry with some cool golf rain gear when those buckets of rain start a fallin.
Zero Restriction Men’s Packable Jacket
Zero Restriction Men’s Packable Jacket combines breathability and durability with superior protection from the elements.
Patented Motion-Tuned technology provides comfort and full freedom to swing, including expansion back pleats.
- Windproof and waterproof
- Easy conversion to half sleeve
- Two-way zipper allows front of jacket to lay flat when putting
- Zippered hand pockets for secure storage of essentials
- 100% polyester
RainGrip Golf Gloves
FootJoy Men’s RainGrip Gloves are essential for drippy, wet-weather conditions.
The microfiber palm material provides an unmatched grip in wet or humid conditions, conforming to both your hand and club for superior grip control.
- Suedemark microfiber
- QwikDry knit
- Easy-access tee holder
- Angled-tab, dual-elastic closure
- Comes in pairs
These should be a mandatory item in your golf rain gear collection!
Nike Men’s Storm-FIT Rain Suit
The Nike Men’s Storm-FIT Packable Rain Suit includes a lightweight jacket and pair of pants that are seam-sealed, waterproof, and windproof for maximum comfort and coverage in changing conditions.
- Storm-FIT 100% polyester
- Zip pockets for secure storage
- Storm-FIT fabric to repel wind, rain, and snow so you stay dry and comfortable
- Mock neck jacket zips up the chin for coverage
- Adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop fasteners for versatile coverage
- Elastic waist on pants with drawcord for a custom fit that stays in place
- Adjustable hem with vented zip, and bungee cord and toggle for easy on and off
Golf Gustbuster Umbrella
The GustBuster Umbrella is Unflippable, Unflappable, Unleakable (that’s their words not mine – *wink*). World’s finest wind-proof umbrella. In my humble opinion, the best golf umbrella and a definite addition to your golf rain gear.
Tested at the college of Areonautics in Queens NY. #1 umbrella on the PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tours.
- Exclusive Raindrop Shaped Wind-Release Vents™ allows the wind to pass thru the umbrella, while you stay dry
- Will not invert in winds of 55+ mph
- Comes with a matching sheath
- Rubber handle or Wood handle
- Limited Lifetime warranty
DryJoys Bucket Hat
The last thing you want when it’s raining and trying to make a golf swing is to have buckets of that wet stuff pouring on your face and down your back – yuk!
A traditional golf hat doesn’t offer much protection in the rain but these bucket hats are terrific and that allow to water to flow away from your face.
- 100% Waterproof
- Packs Easily
- FJ logo on front
Rechargeable Pocket Hand Warmers
Last but not least, have these rechargeable hand warmers in each jacket pocket so in between shots you can try and get a little feeling back in your numb fingers 🙂
- Warms on both sides of the unit to keep hands toasty
- Two temperature settings: 109F (approx. 5 hrs) and 120F (approx. 4 hrs) when in room temperatureUSB interface for charging
- Charges via USB digital products including mobile phones, MP3 players, digital cameras, etc.
- Rechargeable 4400mAh lithium-ion battery lasts up to 500 recharges
- Power indicating LED lights show remaining charge as well as heat setting
There you have it, a number of pretty cool golf rain gear items to help you prepare and manage your game when wet weather is knocking at your door. Ideas? Questions? Let’s chat on Twitter @golfdash
101 Ways to Increase Your Golf Power: Massively Increase Your Golf Swing Distance and Hit It Straighter and Farther Than Ever Before
101 Ways to Increase Your Golf Power is a jam-packed resource of methods to dramatically produce a more powerful golf swing that results in; increased distance, solid ball-striking, more fairways and lower scores.
Includes: select golf drills, golf training aids, golf exercises, golf exercise equipment, golf swing keys, golf equipment, golf visualizations, golf nutrition, even “out there” techniques for increasing your golf power and distance. Get it here.