Listen as John Hobbins and I discuss everything putting and Aimpoint. If you’re interested in making more putts then this is the podcast for you.
John Hobbins is a PGA Member of the Metropolitan Section owns and operates the Greenside Golf Academy at Trinity Centre located in the financial district of Manhattan.
John is a Senior Level Instructor with AimPoint Technologies and only one of 20 worldwide to achieve a Level III status. John has been recognized by both Golf Digest and Golf Magazine as a top instructor in the state of New York as well as the Northeast Region.
In 2015 John was chosen as the Metropolitan Section Teacher of the Year. Though he teaches all facets of the game John has particular interest in green reading and putting.
As such John works closely with Blast Motion in developing metrics that will assist instructors improve putting performance through understanding the metrics of the putting stroke. Between the usage of AimPont and Blast John is able to create putting solutions for players of any ability level.
What You Will Learn
- What exactly is AimPoint and how YOU can benefit
- Exactly how AimPoint works
- How to read slope with your knees and feet
- The 2 biggest issues John sees over and over in his AimPoint seminars
- How dividing the hole into quadrants can drastically improve your putting
- How foam rolling your feet can help your green reading
- The one thing you can do to free up your putting stroke and make more putts
- What we can do today (without AimPoint training) to improve our putting using AimPoint principles
- What simple device you can purchase to help your putting
- The greatest tool to help putting (in years) according to John
- and much, much more
Links and Resources Mentioned
Another product I personally love for massaging bottom of feet
Best thin compression golf socks you can get. I have them and love them.
Husky 10” Digital Level to read percentage
Books by James Siekmann:
Facebook: John Hobbins
Youtube: John Hobbins Videos
Other Related Podcasts
James Sieckmann: Finding Your Short Game Solution (discusses variable and random practice)
101 Ways to Increase Your Golf Power: Massively Increase Your Golf Swing Distance and Hit It Straighter and Farther Than Ever Before
101 Ways to Increase Your Golf Power is a jam-packed resource of methods to dramatically produce a more powerful golf swing that results in; increased distance, solid ball-striking, more fairways and lower scores.
Includes: select golf drills, golf training aids, golf exercises, golf exercise equipment, golf swing keys, golf equipment, golf visualizations, golf nutrition, even “out there” techniques for increasing your golf power and distance. Get it here.