Want to play the best golf of your life with cutting-edge, peak performance ideas? Me too. Let’s connect.
Listen and Subscribe on | iTunes
Listen in as Ed Grant shares how to access the deepest and most powerful part of your mind—the subconscious—in order to play the best golf of your life.
Ed Grant started teaching Subconscious Golf concepts at seminars and golf schools around the country in the 1970s. Grant’s work has helped dozens of top-level PGA Tour players from the 1970s to today, and his mental game techniques have been adapted and utilized by some of the game’s most prominent instructors, including Jim Flick, Jim McLean, Bob Toski and Dave Stockton.
By combining research from diverse fields in performance golf psychology, Ed has created a program based on the principle that golf is as much a mental game as a skills game. Researching and understanding how the brain works and affects physiology, muscle tension, thought patterns and ultimately performance on the golf course is at the core of Subconscious Golf.
Ed lives in Scottsdale, where he was also the 1996 tournament chairman of the PGA Tour’s Phoenix Open.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn how to learn so you can progress superfast
- How this unique “Habit Formation Calendar” will transform your golf game
- One of the most important things you need to do when taking a lesson
- Why you need to feel uncomfortable when learning anything new
- How to finally solve the “hit-it” problem and become less “ball-bound”
- Learn how to “get out of your own way” and let your subconscious take over
- How to manage mental (and physical) pre-shot routines so you can access your subconscious more consistently
- Why “Intermittent Reinforcement” can be one of the biggest bugaboo’s to your improvement
- Ed’s take on visualization and his unique way of using it
- Learn how to optimize and manage your “Self-Talk”
- And, much, much more . . .
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED
website: Subconscious Golf
Get the book: Subconscious Golf
Book Review: Subconscious Golf
101 Ways to Increase Your Golf Power: Massively Increase Your Golf Swing Distance and Hit It Straighter and Farther Than Ever Before
101 Ways to Increase Your Golf Power is a jam-packed resource of methods to dramatically produce a more powerful golf swing that results in; increased distance, solid ball-striking, more fairways and lower scores.
Includes: select golf drills, golf training aids, golf exercises, golf exercise equipment, golf swing keys, golf equipment, golf visualizations, golf nutrition, even “out there” techniques for increasing your golf power and distance. Get it here.