Want to play the best golf of your life with cutting-edge, peak performance ideas? Me too. Let’s connect.
Listen and Subscribe on | iTunes
If one person could assume the title of “Golf Ball Guru” it could easily be Dean Snell. Listen is as we discuss golf ball construction, aerodynamics, dimple patterns, testing, performance and so much more with the “Dean” himself.
Dean graduated from UMASS Lowell with a BS in Plastics Engineering and a Minor in Chemistry and Math.
After school Dean worked for BF Goodrich Aerospace and Defense Division designing composite parts for F16, F18, Blackhawk Helicopters for 3 years.
Dean then took his skills to the golf world and worked for Titleist® and FootJoy® Worldwide for 7 years. He designed or co designed several balls for Titleist including:
• Pro V1, Professional
• Tour Prestige
• HP2 Tour
• HP2 Distance
Dean Worked closely with Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson and Davis Love to bring cast urethane technology into the golf market with Titleist Professional ball as an inventor of ProV1™ and Professional™ golf balls used by several tour players.
Dean was then recruited to start the golf ball line for TaylorMade™ / adidas Golf. As
VP of Research and Development, Golf Balls at Taylormade, he was an inventor of:
• TP Red LDP
• TP Black LDP
• Penta TP
• Penta TP5
• TOUR Preferred & Tour Preferred X
All used on tour by top PGA professionals including Sergio Garcia, Justin Rose, Jason Day and Dustin Johnson, and Hale Irwin, Fred Funk, Natalie Gulbis and Jessica Korda.
He also was a designer of balls specifically for the average golfer including the:
• Noodle Line
• Rocketballz Urethane
• PROJECT (a)
After 25 years in Golf ball research and development, Dean has been granted 38 US patents and has several other patents pending.
View his patents here: http://patents.justia.com/inventor/dean-a-snell
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How Snell Golf can make a substantially less expensive but superior quality golf ball
- How the Snell My Tour Ball compares to a Titleist Pro V1
- What Dean considers the absolute best golf ball cover technology used today
- Free shipping, direct to consumer – let Dean explain the successful business model
- Listen in as Dean deconstructs a golf ball – fascinating!
- Why you need to test your golf ball from 100 yards and in
- The fascinating science of dimple patterns & golf ball aerodynamics
- The tricky sea of litigation and golf ball patents in today’s market
- The $24,000 question – How to know what golf ball is right for YOU!
- And, much, much more . . .
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED
Website: Snell Golf
Snell Golf on Facebook
Snell Golf on Twitter
Snell Golf on Instagram
101 Ways to Increase Your Golf Power: Massively Increase Your Golf Swing Distance and Hit It Straighter and Farther Than Ever Before
101 Ways to Increase Your Golf Power is a jam-packed resource of methods to dramatically produce a more powerful golf swing that results in; increased distance, solid ball-striking, more fairways and lower scores.
Includes: select golf drills, golf training aids, golf exercises, golf exercise equipment, golf swing keys, golf equipment, golf visualizations, golf nutrition, even “out there” techniques for increasing your golf power and distance. Get it here.