The book actually stemmed from one of our most popular posts ever called, 7 Ways to Produce a Powerful, Tension-Free Golf Swing. People would email me and ask for more posts like this or expand upon it. That’s exactly what I did.
Having less tension and restriction in your golf swing, I believe, will allow your natural swing (and power) to produce your greatest golf on a more consistent basis.
I tried to put all kinds of tips, techniques and modalities in 21 Ways to Produce a More Powerful, Effortless Golf Swing. I wanted it to be like an eclectic smorgasbord. Just kinda pick and choose what feels or looks right to you. Just a single distinction can be the one thing to really unlock your swing and bring more freedom and power to it.
Don’t get conned into thinking that it HAS to take forever. Why? Who made that rule? Can’t change happen in an instant? Why not? I can attest to that for a simple, almost instant change happened for me this year that dramatically lowered my scores. I will be telling that story soon.
The trick (and I do believe it’s a trick) is to circumvent anything that inhibits your natural swinging motion.
Funny, when you see kids out in the playground running, jumping, playing catch, hitting a ball, whatever — there is such a natural freedom of movement. See a lot of tension? Idon’t think so! It’s only when we get older that we somehow have to thwart own our sophistication.
For the record, I’ve played excellent golf, I’ve played good golf, I’ve played poor golf and I’ve played such miserable, frustrating, incompetent golf that I felt like I didn’t even belong on a golf course, so hopefully I can help with a few ideas that have helped me.
What you’ll learn by downloading the book:
- How to Think Thoughts of Relaxation
- Instantly Feel Golf Swing Effortlessness with This “Secret” Drill
- How Watching Golf on TV Can Help Your Swing
- A Unique, Little-Known Massage Technique That will Make you Feel “Loose as a Can of Cream Corn” Next Time you Play
- How to Control Your Breathing for Optimum Relaxation and Power
- What Golf Training Aid Can Dramatically Help You Feel a Relaxed, Tension-Free Swing
- How to Use Visualization to Your Advantage
- What Supplements are PROVEN to help Enhance Focus and Relax Muscles and Nerves
- Why “Doing Nothing” May Be the Best Strategy
- What you Need to Know About the Arms and Hands to Produce More Effortless Power
- How and Why Your Golf Equipment May be Holding You Back
- How to “Hypnotize” Yourself to a More Relaxed, Powerful Swing
and much, much more . . .
I truly hope you’ll enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it. It’s written for you. I admit some of the methods might be a little “fringe” but I just didn’t want to produce the same boring dribble you can get anywhere.
My recommendation is to view them all with an open mind. Think of them as little “mini-experiments.” Have fun with them. Play with them. See where they lead you. One of them just might be the key YOU need to play some of your most powerful and effortless golf ever.